Invites applications for junior and senior faculty positions. Qualifications include a doctorate in Computer Science, Systems Science, Electrical Engineering and related areas, an outstanding academic record and a strong publication record. The School of Technology and Computer Science plans to grow substantially over the next few years and candidates from all areas of computer science (theoretical as well as applied), communications, applied probability, and control are invited to apply. Please apply by sending a resume, a research statement, and names of three or more references to Dean, School of Technology and Computer Science (firstname.lastname@example.org).
GATE score based applications for Ph.D. programme in Systems Science at School of Technology and Computer Science:
1. No confirmation emails will be sent out. If you received a reference number on submitting your application, it has been successfully received. We will contact ONLY the shortlisted candidates in the near future.
2. You will not be able to use the reference number from GATE score based application to log into the GS-2013 website. GATE score based applicants do not need to log into GS-2013 website.
Please note that for GATE score based applications:
1. Only online applications are accepted.
2. There is NO application fee.
3. Applicants who want to use a GATE 2013 score should apply only after they find out their score. GATE 2013 results will be announced online on March 15, 2013.
Visiting Students' Research Program
TIFR offers summer programs exposing academically bright students to research. For more information please check visiting students' program
For more information, see http://www.tifr.res.in/~vsrp/