I have worked in the following areas:
As far as possible, I have only listed the most complete version of the
research works. In a few cases, I have listed older versions of a
research work if there is something in that version which has not been
subsumed by a later version.
- Hidden subgroup problem in quantum algorithms
- Classical and quantum communication complexity
- Quantum information theory
- Quantum lower bounds for data structure problems
- Depth-3 arithmetic circuits
Other scientific works
Here is my doctoral dissertation
and the talk given in its defence.
I wrote a survey article
on Peter Shor's quantum
algorithm for discrete logarithm, to appear in the Encylopedia of
Algorithms to be published by Springer-Verlag.
Some scientific talks