21. "The Range of Topological Effects on Communication", with Atri Rudra, Manuscript, to appear in the 42nd International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP), 2015.
20. "Tribes is Hard in the Message Passing Model", with Sagnik Mukhopadhyay, to appear in the 32nd Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science (STACS), 2015.
19. "Topology Matters in Communication", with Jaikumar Radhakrishnan and Atri Rudra, ECCC Report, 55th Annual IEEE Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (FOCS), 2014.
18. "The Power of Super-logarithmic Number of Players", with Michael Saks, ECCC Report, 18th International Workshop on Randomization and Computation (RANDOM), 2014.
17. "On the Expressive Power of Restricted Boltzmann Machines", with James Martens, Toniann Pitassi and Richard Zemel, Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS), 2013.
16. "Factoring Bivariate Lacunary Polynomials without Heights", with Bruno Grenet, Pascal Koiran, Natacha Portier and Yann Strozecki, International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation (ISSAC), 2013.
15. "Lower Bounds for Interactive Compression by Constant-Depth Circuits", with Rahul Santhanam, 53rd IEEE Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (FOCS), 2012.
14. "The NOF Multiparty Communication Complexity of Composed Functions", with Anil Ada, Omar Fawzi, and Phuong Nguyen, ECCC Link, 39th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP), Warwick, UK, 2012.
13. "The Hardness of Being Private", with Anil Ada, Stephen Cook, Lila Fontes, Michal Koucky and Toniann Pitassi, 27th IEEE Conference on Computational Complexity (CCC), 2012.
9. "Graph Isomorphism is not AC^0 Reducible to Group Isomorphism", with Jacobo Torán and Fabian Wagner, ECCC Link, Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science (FSTTCS), 2010, Chennai, India.
4. "Languages with Bounded Multiparty Communication Complexity", with Andreas Krebs, Michal Koucky, Mario Szegedy, Pascal Tesson and Denis Thérien, ECCC Link, 24th Annual Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science (STACS), Aachen, 2007.